Central Florida Scuba Club Forum
Please log in or create a new account. This is a free forum.
Please log in or create a new account. This is a free forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to share information for the club members of Scuba Lessons Inc. This is brand new folks. Enjoy it!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:50 am by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:47 am by sakantال

» Offer you the services offered by the university for direct teaching students at the University of Malaysia
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 am by sakantال

» New to the club....
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm by ghathaway74

» Dive Disney DiveQuest at Epcot - The Living Seas
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 pm by DiveFlorida

» CUSTOM BUILT DIVE BOAT
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:13 am by dredrat

» Open Water, Advanced and Rescue This weekend!
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 am by Admin

» Great Little Site for Fun Scuba Pics & Novelty Scuba Stuff
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 am by denise83

» Funny clean scuba jokes..
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords

West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun!

Go down 

Can you make it?
For Sure
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_lcap100%West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Maybe
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_lcap0%West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Have to check the bank account
West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_lcap0%West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah, wish but NO
 0% [ 0 ]
Need to get certified first!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! Empty
PostSubject: West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun!   West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

Join us club members and those who are not yet members. We will be diving off the Sandy's Sunday boat in West Palm Beach off the Riveria Marina. This will be a 2 tank dive to see big life, Governer's Walk is a 4 wrecks in a row dive and that is planned for one of the two dives. Current and Weather willing that is the plan, note the word "plan" The second dive is the Doubles Ledges.. this is a 2 mile long reef that always shows us TONS of big life.. expect to see nurse sharks, octo's, spotted eels, morrays, grouper, turtles, and tons and tons of fish and coral. Can not beat the price or the company. Join us. Call to book as spaces will fill up fast! Last year was AMAZING!

Price is $58 for the 2 tank dive plus $7 per tank

Reservations: 561-776-5974
Email: ocnquestscuba@aol.com
Coupon code: Tina11 to get this price and you must call to book to have your spot confirmed. If you have not called to book and you show we can not garuntee you will get to go.

Riviera Beach Marina
200 E 13th St
Riviera Beach, FL
North end of Marina
Slip #532

Back to top Go down
https://scubaclub.board-directory.net

West Palm Bait Fish Run - Big Life - 2 Tank Dive with all the fun!
Page 1 of 1